Decontamination solution Protective clothing should not use any oxidizing, corrosive or reactive decontamination solution. This protective suit can only use water, mild household dishwashing liquid.
On-site Decontamination The purpose of on-site decontamination is to allow the wearer to remove protective clothing without being damaged by contaminants on the surface of the protective clothing. Protective clothing that has been or is suspected of being contaminated by hazardous chemicals should be decontaminated on-site prior to removal. At the same time, before using protective clothing again, additional cleaning, decontamination, full visual inspection and stress testing should be carried out.
1. When leaving the hot zone, there should be enough air left for use when removing protective clothing and removing protective clothing. The wearer should continue to wear the respirator until the protective suit is completely removed and the protective suit is taken away.
2. If the suit is subject to or is suspected of being contaminated, thoroughly wipe the suit with household dishwashing fluid and a soft brush, then rinse thoroughly in water.
3. If possible, dry the excess water on the protective clothing by a person wearing gloves, liquid splash-proof clothing and respiratory protection. At least dry the water on and near the threshold.
Decontamination before use again Shanghai Chang advised you that contaminated protective clothing should be discarded and not suitable for training. Professional safety personnel are responsible for the use of protective clothing to determine whether the protective clothing is contaminated or can be used again safely. This protective clothing is a limited number of protective clothing and should be stopped after damage, deformation or contamination. When the economy uses this protective clothing and the effect of decontamination is questioned, the protective clothing should be disposed of in a timely manner. If protective clothing receives contamination during use, stop using it and discard the protective clothing.
Clean protective clothing should be clean and dry before use. Clean the protective clothing with warm water and household dishwashing liquid. Use a soft brush or towel to wipe the protective clothing, rinse thoroughly with clean fresh water and dry. This protective clothing must not use any oxidizing, corrosive or reactive lotion. This protective clothing cannot be dry cleaned either. Do not use hot air or a tumble dryer for drying. Do not bleach.
Mask anti-fog measures:
Inside the protective clothing mask, users can perform anti-fog treatment. Use specially provided anti-fog cloth or antistatic cleaners.
1. Apply an anti-fog/antistatic cleaner to a clean, dry cloth or open a pre-packaged anti-fog cloth and unfold it.
2. Evenly rubbed the surface of the halo
3. Wipe the face with a soft cloth and place it on the mask before wearing protective clothing.
If the zipper movement is not smooth, use a wax (wax) to gently lubricate inside or outside or use the lubricant provided by the zipper manufacturer. After lubrication, the zipper should be pulled up and pulled apart a few times to ensure smooth movement and remove excess lubricant.
This website solemnly declares: This article is a reprint of the online media, only represents the author's point of view, has nothing to do with the China Labor Insurance Network. If news articles and comments infringe your legal rights, please call us and we will handle it in a timely manner.
Dye Intermediates,Dyestuff Intermediates,Aluminum Trichlkride Anhydrors Power,Colorless Transparent Liquid
Quzhou CanWin New Material Co., Ltd. , https://www.canwinnm.com